1. Este sitio usa cookies. Para continuar usando este sitio, se debe aceptar nuestro uso de cookies. Más información.

POST Notas Halo 3

Tema en 'Noticias' iniciado por fullmonty, 23 Sep 2007.

1. fullmonty

fullmonty Nuevo Miembro

Meristation un 10!!!!!:

http://meristation.com/v3/des_analisis.php?pic=360&id=cw46ec2c623b7d4& idj=cw4461114cc3e91&idp=&tipo=art&c=1&pos=0

Gamespot un 9.5!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo 3 for Xbox 360 Review - Xbox 360 Halo 3 Review

IGN:9,5 incredible

IGN: Halo 3 Review

GamePro 10

GameSpy 10

IGN.com: 9.5/10 (not an average)

---Presentation: 10: ]An amazing replay editor, four-player online co-op, map editor, and community support make this the most robust feature set ever in a videogame.
    ---Graphics 9.0. : Despite a few moments of slowdown, this is a gorgeous game, especially considering the demands of the replay function. And it's to die for in 1080p.
    ---Sound: 10: This is the reason God created Surround Sound. Halo's theme is a futuristic anthem that inspires the troops. The chatter during combat is fantastic.
    ---Gameplay: 9.0: There are a few questionable design choices in the campaign, but this series remains the most fun first-person shooter on the planet. Multiplayer and the Forge are fantastic.
    --Lasting Appeal: 10: The campaign won't take you long to complete, but this is a game that can be played for years. There are so many things to do, and it's so much fun to do them.
    --
    --Reviewer: Hilary Goldstein

Gametrailers.com: 9.8

--"Look behind the sofa, in your car and in your pockets. Do whatever you can to get hold of Halo 3. The chief is back and he's no thief."

1UP.com: 10/10

--It's hard to imagine a feature of this game that someone won't love (we didn't even get to talk about the robust file sharing, where you can swap gameplay screenshots, edited game films, game setups, and maps). Or you can just look at it as a sum of so many quality parts, that value-wise, Halo 3 is as sure a thing as it gets. Sure, not one aspect of the game is life-changing on its own, but perhaps the package as a whole is. After all, Halo 3 has enough content to keep you stuck to your controller for weeks, if not months or even years.

GameSpot.com: 9.5 (bioshock tuvo un 9,2)

--Halo 3 builds upon the concepts of Halo 2 in ways that you'd expect, but there are also new modes and options that send the series in exciting new directions.
    --The Good: Satisfying storyline that simultaneously provides closure while making you wonder what will happen next ; Four-player online co-op is a lot of fun; Forge mode map editor lets you do some extremely crazy and unexpected things; Web integration makes sharing new maps and custom modes easy.
    --The Bad: Rewinding saved films doesn't work quite like you'd expect it to; AI-controlled Marines can't drive to save their lives (or yours); Inevitable flood of prepubescent online players sure to hamper your enjoyment of the online modes.

●Eurogamer: 10/10

--And yet, hype machine aside, cutting through the crap about console wars and the like, what we find in Halo 3 is quite simply this - the best game yet in one of the best FPS franchises of the era. Better than either of its predecessors, Halo 3 still can't quite escape the category of flawed masterpiece - but this time around, the flaws are so minor that even the most churlish of reviewers would be hard pressed to mark the game down.

●Gamespy.com: 5/5

---Pros: The Forge; four-player co-op over Xbox Live; brilliant storyline finishes the fight.
    ---Cons: Single-player campaign is somewhat short; wishing you'd pre-ordered a Legendary Edition.

●Teamxbox.com: 9.7

---Gameplay (9.7):
    It’s definitely Halo, but that’s definitely a great thing. The campaign is hands-down the best in the series’ history, and the multiplayer is as addictive as ever. Our only knock is with the difficulty, which wasn’t quite as tough as we had hoped.
    ---Graphics (9.5):
    Aside from a few slowdown issues here and there, this is an excellent looking game in both the single- and multiplayer arenas. We particularly loved the HDR lighting, which is the best we’ve seen in a game to date
    ---AUDIO (9.7):
    Marty O’Donnell’s score is better than ever, perfect setting the tone for each of the levels while never being too overwhelming. The sound effects are stellar, too, as is the voice work (the battle chatter never gets old).
    ---Longevity (10):
    You finally have a reason to stop playing Halo 2 on Xbox Live, as this takes the cake as the most customizable multiplayer game of all time. Throw in Forge and you’ve got the makings of a true addiction.
    ---Innovation (9.8):
    From Forge to Saved Films to the Bungie.net integration, this game has something to wow everyone. Best of all, it’s only going to get better with time.
    SCORE: *9.7* "...the best Xbox 360 game to date"

Kikizo: 9/10

--The Final Word: It would be foolish for any Xbox 360 owner not to pick up Halo 3 as soon as possible this year - before the online opponents you'll be fighting get even tougher...

●ComputerVideoGames: 9.7 --
    Halo knows what it does best and it's done it. If you're one of those that is physically sick when even the world Halo is mentioned, we feel a little sorry for you. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face, as ours mums would say. You're genuinely going to miss out on an incredible gaming experience that offers many different ways to play it, alone with your mates, or against the global community.

OXM Australia: 10/10

●OXM Brazil: 9/10
    ●Famitsu: 10; 9; 9; 9

PressStartOnline: Gold (highest score)

--"Everything has come together in Halo 3 to form a comprehensive product that has been developed without fear of failure; a game that corrects the vast majority of the mistakes of the past; a game which combines user creativity and interaction across the campaign itself and Bungie’s own website to an extent never before seen in a console release. It’s not a Return of the Jedi, then, but a triumphant Return of the King".

●SavingProgress.com: A

--"Halo 3 is a triumph for Bungie. The game exudes so much quality from every facet of the design that it is nothing but groundbreaking. Featuring a mind-blowing campaign, a satisfying ending, and a cavalcade of impressive multiplayer options and longevity, Halo 3 will satisfy fans of the series and gamers alike in every possible way. This game is a truly remarkable achievement and a showcase for the Xbox 360. Halo 3 is exceptional in nearly every regard and is the conclusion to the trilogy that the first two games deserved."

●Gamespot Korea: 9.7 -
    -Strong point: It associates a block
    bus sprouting movie beautiful [su] toe [li], until fine material feeling the graphic and the realism which are expressed well the sound which verflows, will become worse the fun of game and the mote play
    --Weak point: The [thyu] toe [li] will freeze and not to be FPS it comes in contact to it is adapted to this [me] ramyon opening initially, it is difficult a little degree?

●Gamepro.com: 5/5
    --

●Pro-G: 10/10

--It's Halo, but on a much larger scale; Multiplayer modes to die for; Some of the best audio to grace a video game; Incredible end to the trilogy

●ars technica : 7/10 (los que quieren llamar la atención, jeje)

--The score that follows is solely for the single-player campaign and not the product as a whole. Those picking up the title to play alone and offline are missing much of what makes Halo 3 a compelling product. More coverage of the remaining pieces of the puzzle will follow.
    --The Good: Solid and well-paced campaign; Well-told story completes the trilogy, albeit with a rather mundane ending; New weapons and vehicles expand on past games successfully; Level design is well-conceived and varied; Interesting A.I. and enemy design keeps fighting interesting
    --The Bad: Environments are deceivingly small; Graphics won't blow you away; Not all of the vehicles and weapons are used throughout the game; Relatively short campaign on Normal difficulty
    --The Ugly: The fact that there are people actually buying the game solely for the single-player campaign

Gamedaily.xom: 9/10

--Despite Halo 3's overall greatness, we can't help but feel somewhat let down by the narrative's lackluster conclusion. But don't dismiss this game as Halo 2 in high definition. Microsoft and Bungie deliver a quality gaming experience that'll outlive its competition. Gamer, prepare to meet your new obsession.
    --Full review
    --Reviewer: Chris Buffa

●GamerNode:

--Halo 3 takes every positive aspect from the first two Halo games, perfects them, puts them in a shinier and better looking package, tosses in wonderful community-driven content for a console game, establishes some awesome environments, and does it so damn well it's impossible to not have fun while playing -- unless you keep losing to some random 12-year-old on Xbox Live, that is.

GAMES RADAR cuya calificación es:

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360/game/reviews/article.jsp?articleI d=2007092118243123051&releaseId=2005000000000000000350&sectionId=1000& pageId=20070921183054846099

●Gamer2.0: 8.....ok...8.8/10 ("Great")

2. Pedri 360

Pedri 360 Uno mas de la familia.

Increible las notas que no son para menos cada segundo que pasa es mas jugezaso :p

3. SHaDoW_STyLe

SHaDoW_STyLe Nuevo Miembro

Pues yo me he ilusionado cuando mi abuela a puesto Telecinco y he visto que anunciaban HALO 3 en las noticias como un gran lanzamiento, y añadiendo que el mercado del ocio está en plena expansión.
    Se espera que Halo 3 recaude mas en su primera semana que la película mas taquillera de la historia.

Ahora bien, me ha desilusionado cuando han empezado a mostrar imagenes de tiendas de videojuegos donde se veía (mientras hablaban de Halo 3) gente jugando a PS3, estanterías repletas de juegos de PS2 y periféricos como los micros del singstar y el Buzz de PS2.
    Creo que iban un poco despistadillos los del reportaje, pero bueno, al menos la presentadora del telenoticias ha dicho finalmente, "Exclusivo para Xbox".

Por cierto, juegazo al canto que se avecina. Vaya meses!!!

4. legaspy

legaspy Nuevo Miembro

Notazas yo ya no puedo esperar masss!!

A ver si mañana lo hay en el GAME de ferrol-naron

5. God of the souls

God of the souls Miembro Activo

Como tenga que esperar al miércoles me meto un tiro

Menudo Owned a todos los que decían que Halo 3 iba a ser una mierda

JUEGAZO!!

6. Capadocius

Capadocius Nuevo Miembro

Yo personalmente digo, que me parece excesiva la nota. De verdad que es un gran juego, pero me parece una burrada lo que estoy viendo. A todo el mundo le parece un juego de 10? Es que no me creo que os guste a todos tanto...

Yo soy bastante critico con los juegos y a mi me parece que tiene algunas similitudes con Quake. Lo que no quiere decir que no sea un excelente juego, pero no veo que supere al Gears tan ampliamente o al propio Bioshock. Pero claro, son mis gustos.

7. fullmonty

fullmonty Nuevo Miembro

Para que os deis cuenta del nivel de notas (tanto del bio como del halo) el año pasado el juego más valorado fue Gears of War, el que más premios se llevó, el que más impresionó y no pasó del 9,4. Hay muy pocos juegos en la historia de los videojuegos que superan los 9,5 :

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    2. Soul Calibur
    3. Metroid Prime
    4. Resident Evil 4
    5. GoldenEye 007
    6. Super Mario 64
    7. Halo: Combat Evolved
    8. Tekken 3
    9. Half-Life 2
    10. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Hasta Bioshock, eran 10 juegos los que superaban los 95% de media, bioshock con muchas más revistas que otros obtuvo un 95,5% y se coló entre los primeros, pero es que ahora tenemos Halo 3, que tiene todas las pintas de meterse de nuevo entre los primeros. ¿Sabéis lo difícil que es obtener una media de 95%?, daros cuenta que hasta la fecha sólo 10 juegos lo habían conseguido y en un mes la 360 recibe 2 juegos exclusivos catalogados como de los mejores de la historia, para que después algunos hagan comparaciones estúpidas. En fin, no se en cuanto se quedará finalmente Halo 3, pero está recibiendo de las mejores notas de la historia, aunque ahora nos parezca que es fácil (por lo que consiguió Bio), es muy dificil, quizás ningún juego de esta generación supere a estos dos juegos EN GAMERANKINGS, y los hemos pillado en menos de un mes, todo esto a la espera de MASS EFFECT el juego mejor catalogado por la crítica de los últimos tiempos, a ver si es capaz de mantener el nivel, sería realmente increible.

8. Capadocius

Capadocius Nuevo Miembro

Globalmente esto sube a los altares a la plataforma de Microsoft. A cada juego que sale, palo a la competencia.

Estupendo. Ultimamente los juegos de la blanca no bajan del 8 de media en los medios. Y sobretodo los bio, gears y halo rompen el mercado.

9. MajesticRuben

MajesticRuben Miembro Activo

Aun no lo tengo en mis manos pero ese diez seguro que se lo merece y con creces. Es un juegazo en toda regla.

Las notas increíbles, la 360 saca los mejores juegos exclusivos.

10. fullmonty

fullmonty Nuevo Miembro

Y otro perrito piloto:

GAMES RADAR cuya calificación es:

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360/game/reviews/article.jsp?articleI d=2007092118243123051&releaseId=2005000000000000000350&sectionId=1000& pageId=20070921183054846099

Y UNA COSA QUE TENGO QUE DECIR GRITANDO, OWNED PARA TODOS QUE NO CREYERON EN EL JUEGO Y UNA BUENA RACIÓN DE ALEGRÍA PARA AQUEL QUE SIEMPRE CREYÓ EN BUNGIE, COMO YO

11. God of the souls

God of the souls Miembro Activo

Y yo que una de mis razones de comprarme la 360 era que salia mas barata... tiene cojones xD

12. Capadocius

Capadocius Nuevo Miembro

Lo que hay cada vez son menos razones para no comprarsela.

13. Morpheo

Morpheo Nuevo Miembro

Acabo de leer la review de Gamespot, y para que Jeff de un 9.5 a un juego, tiene que ser muy bueno, porque si crea muchas espectativas y luego nada de nada, lo machaca.

Después de leer toda la review, el mono aún es mayor, y no veas, con el editor Forge incluído y un modo para grabar y ver los replays....pfff...brutal.

Yo me tengo que esperar al miércoles a la fuerza, porque mi edición legendaria la tienen allí reservada en game. Me gustaría pillármelo antes, pero vete a saber si por barna encuentro la legendaria, que no creo.....

Nadie estudia para anestesista? lo digo porque así me duermo hasta el miércoles y no me entero :D

Saludos

P.D: Sabéis la fecha de la versión de la ps3?? Aissss....que fallo, si es esclusivo para la 360....ahemm....bueno, otro número 1 que se agencia la blanquita, aunque bueno, los de ps3 siempre pueden tirar del motorstorm, o del resistence, o del fifa08 sin hierba...siempre es una opción. Qua mala leche, aisss...pero es que es verdad, para que tanto CELL?? a ver...es como si me compro un ordenador de 6.000 euros para lo único que lo voy a usar es para pasar las fotos de mi cámara....pero bueno...eso ya es tema de otro post.

14. Slaanesh

Slaanesh Miembro Activo

Que pedazo de notas, que gran juego señores!!!!!

15. fullmonty

fullmonty Nuevo Miembro

Por cierto, abierto los servidores para las imagenes y videos de bungie, que los disfruteis los que ya seais poseedores de ese gran juego.

Por cierto alguna revista de las mencionada, como la que le ha dado 7,5 no ha analizado halo 3 completo sino parte, así que se espera que aumente, de hecho esa presisamente ha analizado el modo campaña nada más y sólo lo han jugado en dificultad normal, así que ya me direis que mierda de análisis es ese.

EDIT: Que putada, acabo de llamar a Fnac y me han dicho que como pronto el jueves-viernes o lunes me llegará halo 3, dicen que no lo envia hasta la fecha de salida y que si tal cuando en la web pone que se envía un día antes para los pedidos..., como el mio, que cabrones, he anulado la reserva directamente y la he hecho en game, esta tarde llamaré a los de game para que me digan cuando me lo podrán llevar, sino es el mierc o antes, me buscaré otra forma de conseguirlo, yo el mierc lo tengo si o si.

16. Capadocius

Capadocius Nuevo Miembro

Que revista le ha puesto esa nota?

17. fullmonty

fullmonty Nuevo Miembro

era 7 no 7,5

●ars technica : 7/10 (los que quieren llamar la atención, jeje)

--The score that follows is solely for the single-player campaign and not the product as a whole. Those picking up the title to play alone and offline are missing much of what makes Halo 3 a compelling product. More coverage of the remaining pieces of the puzzle will follow.
    --The Good: Solid and well-paced campaign; Well-told story completes the trilogy, albeit with a rather mundane ending; New weapons and vehicles expand on past games successfully; Level design is well-conceived and varied; Interesting A.I. and enemy design keeps fighting interesting
    --The Bad: Environments are deceivingly small; Graphics won't blow you away; Not all of the vehicles and weapons are used throughout the game; Relatively short campaign on Normal difficulty
    --The Ugly: The fact that there are people actually buying the game solely for the single-player campaign

18. Smaug

Smaug Nuevo Miembro

Pues en mi opinion supera a todo shooter visto hasta la fecha.

19. Pedri 360

Pedri 360 Uno mas de la familia.

Me lo pase en facil y me guste en Normal Me esta encantando y en Heroica coop va a ser lo mejor.
    El online es brutal y los videos son un puntazo increible vas a Cine,videos reciente y te salen TODAS las partidas de los ultimos dias,el Modo campaña..TODAS,y puedes pararla y grabar un clip de video o una foto,invito a todos los que tengan Halo 3 a mirar mis archivos compartidos en las fotos y clips de videos tengo:
    Una foto de Smaug y yo(Muy buena ^^)un clip de video de Skrat y Smaug machacados por mi (Tremendo) y una foto de la mision VII de la campaña(No desvela nada solo salgo yo lanzando una granada^^)

Compartir esta página